BioSCOPE, intraoperative neuro-monitorization is essential for eliminating or minimizing the neurologic damages. Neuro-monitorization enables to assess the functional integrity of the neural structures under the risk of damage. It is a system that helps the surgeon for the purpose of protecting the patient health by monitoring visually and aurally the nerves under risk during bioscope thyroid, parathyroid, hand and face surgery.
Advanced Technology in Intraoperative Neuromonitoring
2 Channel Signal Measurement and Sleep Mode
BioSCOPE has the most advanced signal measurement technology in its class, providing a top-of-the-line experience. It also features an optional sleep mode (screen off) for increased convenience.
High Resolution Touch Screen
The advanced 10.1-inch touchscreen of BioSCOPE provides high-resolution imaging with easy-to-use options.
Applicable and Functional Graphic Display
It has been designed fort he most effortless use by expert engineers and designers in the field.
Dual built-in battery system prevents interruption in operations due to power outages, during intraoperative neuromonitoring procedures, enabling up to 2-hour operation time.
Watch the Reveal Film
How Does BioSCOPE Work?
- Electrodes are used for direct contact with the laryngeal nerve and surrounding tissues.
- Electric stimulation is created with the used electrode.
- the resulting electric stimulation is transmitted to the throat by the recurrent laryngeal nerve.
- The recording electrode converts the electric signal into sound and image, and the signals are controlled by the surgeon.
- If a waveform is seen on the monitor, it becomes apparent that recurrent laryngeal nerves that need to be carefully separated are nearby.